Senior Manager and Head of Data Management.
Ms. Jebarani had earned Executive MBA in Systems Administration from Karnataka University. She is a Microsoft certified professional in SQL Designing and Implementing Databases & Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
She has undergone Short-term research scholar training program in Creation and Development of Database Strategy at Florida International University, USA. She is a trained internal quality auditor from ASAP Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. One of the team member in a Joint project (EMORY-USA & MDRF-INDIA) on Patient follow-up and Poster presented on “An Investigation into the causes and consequences of poor health service utilization and clinic follow up by Diabetes patients in India” at Emory University, USA.
Experienced in all aspects of the life cycle of application development from requirements gathering to product deployment and support. Expertise in Relational Database Design, Implementation and Administration in Clustered environment, Performance Tuning and Disaster Recovery Planning, Perform Extract, transform and Load (ETL) operations from various data sources and server environments. Domain knowledge in the areas of Manufacturing, Sales, Public Health and Healthcare.
Currently associated in data management duties in Madras Diabetes Research Foundation – To ensure the consistency, confidentiality, availability and integrity of data. To Develop logical and physical database designs for Healthcare web-based applications in consultation with application project teams. Support user requests for statistical Healthcare data as requested using various database tools and result output formats. Review and Provide guidance to developers on Transact-SQL and schema design to support Management Information.
- Anjana RM, Kesavadev J, Neeta D, Tiwaskar M, Pradeepa R, Jebarani S, Thangamani S, Sastry NG, Brijendra Kumar S, Ramu M, Gupta PPK, Vignesh J, Chandru S, Kayalvizhi S, Jagdish PS, Uthra SCB, Lovelena M, Jyoti S, Suguna Priya S, Kannan A, Mohan V, Unnikrishnan R. A Multicenter Real-Life Study on the Effect of Flash Glucose Monitoring on Glycemic Control in Patients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics. 2017;19:533-540.
- Unnikrishnan R, Anjana RM, Amutha A, Ranjani H, Jebarani S, Ali MK, Narayan KMV, Mohan V. Younger- onset versus older-onset type 2 diabetes: Clinical profile and complications. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2017; 31:971–975.
- Pramodkumar TA, Priya M, Jebarani S, Anjana RM, Mohan V, Pradeepa R. Metabolic profile of normal glucose-tolerant subjects with elevated 1-h plasma glucose values. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016;20: 612-618.
- Mahalakshmi MM, Bhavadharini B, Maheswari K, Anjana RM, Jebarani S, Ninov L, Kayal A, Malanda B, Belton A, Uma R, Mohan V, Unnikrishnan R. Current practices in the diagnosis and management of gestational diabetes mellitus in India (WINGS – 5). Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016;20:364-8.
- Priya MM, Amutha A, Pramodkumar TA, Ranjani H, Jebarani S, Gokulakrishnan K, Pradeepa R, Unnikrishnan R, Anjana RM, Mohan V. β-Cell Function and Insulin Sensitivity in Normal Glucose-Tolerant Subjects Stratified by 1-Hour Plasma Glucose Values. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics. 2016;18:29-33.
- Billow A, Anjana RM, Ngai M, Amutha A, Pradeepa R, Jebarani S, Unnikrishnan R, Michael E, Mohan V. Prevalence and clinical profile of metabolic syndrome among type 1 diabetes mellitus patients in southern India. Journal of Diabetes and Complications. 2015;29:659–664.
- Eshcol J, Jebarani S, Anjana RM, Mohan V, Pradeepa R. Prevalence, incidence and progression of peripheral arterial disease in Asian Indian type 2 diabetic patients. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2014; June 13 (Epub ahead of print).
- Shiny A, Bibin YS, Shanthirani CS, Regin BS, Anjana RM, Balasubramanyam M, Jebarani S Mohan V. Association of Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio with Glucose Intolerance: An Indicator of Systemic Inflammation in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics.
- Pradeepa R, Prabu AV, Jebarani S, Subhasini S, Mohan V. Use of a Large Diabetes Electronic Medical Record System in India: Clinical and Research Applications. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2011;5:543-552.